Terms & Conditions
Leora Beachfront Apartments is a private property. Each apartment is owned by individuals who have entrusted the management to Horizon Holidays. We thus ask guests to treat the apartments as you would for your own and ensure that you respect your fellow guests and owners.
Please review this conditions carefully as they are applicable to your stay at Leora Beachfront Apartments.
1. CANCELLATION POLICY:
45 days before arrival - No cancelation fee is applied.
30 - 44 days before arrival - 25% cancelation fee will be charged.
15 - 29 days before arrival - 50% cancelation fee will be charged.
No refund for cancelations less than 14 days before arrival.
2. CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION:
- The reservation of the apartment(s) shall only be confirmed once Horizon Holidays receives the specified deposit (50% as per quote or provisional booking).
- Should the full rental not be paid 30 days prior to arrival, the central reservation is entitled to cancel the reservation made, 48 hours after a written reminder is sent to the client on the due day of payment.
- The check in time for the premises shall be at or after 14h00 on the occupation date and checkout time shall be at or before 11h00 on the termination date. Late check out (any time after 11h00) incur an additional charge of 75 Euro except the peak season: 50% of the day rental.
3. GUESTS DUTIES, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS:
- Refrain from causing any noise or nuisance that in anyway disturb the quiet and peaceful occupation enjoyed by the neighbors of the premises. The complex has a strict no-noise policy after 22:00hrs including all shared areas including the garden and pool area specifically.
- Not sub-let the whole or any part of the premises to any third party save with the express permission of the complex manager.
- Not make any alterations or additions to the premises.
- Not do or omit to do anything, which could damage the premises or render any insurance policy in respect of the premises void or voidable.
- Allow the complex manager, at all resonable times, permission to enter the permises to inspect same in order to view the condition and repair thereof.
- No ball games or football in the parking or garden.
- Keep and maintan the interior of the premises in good order and condition.
- Make good any damages caused to the premises, including agreeing to pay for breakages of glasses and any excessive cleaning or loss of keys.
- Notify the complex manager within 2 (two) days after check-in of any defects in the premises, failing which the guest shall be deemed to have acknoledged that the premises was received in good order and condition.
- Not cede/or delegate any of his rights and/or obligations under this agreement.
- Not keep any animals or pets on the premises.
- Not make any duplicates of any keys in respect of the premises, and shall on termination of this agreement forthwith deliver all keys (including any duplicates thereof) to the complex manager.
- On termination of this agreement, return and deliver to the manager the premises in good order and condition (faire wear and tear excepted).
- Bear the costs of any additional services requested by the guest and provided by the manager.
- Not use the property for any purpose other than standard rental accomodation. Any alternative usage (such as venue for an event or as a film location or for a wedding or for a reception) must be agreed in writing to the central reservation prior to arrival
- If a guest wishes to extend the occupation period and subject to the premises beign available, this can be arranged with the reservation department for an agreed additional rental. Such additional shall also be required to be paid in advance.
- Use the specific parking bays allocated (one per apartment) and park any additional cars on the street should the parking be fully occupied.
- Inform the complex manager of the arrival of any additional day guests and assume full responsibility of their behavior at the complex.
- Complete all check in documents including a disclaimer and credit card details that will cover any breakage or loss on arrival.
- Not move any BBQ or other equipment from one to the next.
- Not hang towels or clothing on balconies or balustrades in view of other guests
Looking forward to seeing you in Mauritius
The Horizon team